Saturday, September 7, 2013

The Conjuring

I'll say this movie was actually pretty good and gotten a lot of good feedback. My opinion I don't think this movie was based on a real story. I say this because all the movies i seen like the Sinister and The Possession. But it all dwpends on peoples faith and beliefs. I'll say out of all Thrill movies I've seen I think this is in my top 10 that I've actually like, which it got a 83% out of 100% (Rotten Tomato).

Plot:

Based on a true story, the film tells the horrifying tale of how world renowned paranormal investigators Ed and Lorraine Warren were called upon to help a family terrorized by a dark presence in a secluded farmhouse. Forced to confront a powerful demonic entity, the Warrens find themselves caught in the most terrifying case of their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment